Win free admission to a week of
TCMU-Greenville summer camp!
With a value of $340, this gift provides you with a whole week of summer day camp absolutely free.
TCMU Summer Camp
Our TCMU Greenville summer camp features all-day activities, M-F, 9am-4pm for kids K5-5th grade.
The winner of this week’s giveaway can select their preferred week, based on availability.
To enter, just fill out the information below.
Thank you for entering!
Our form is closed now for this giveaway, but we would like to thank you for your participation! The winner will be announced soon.
Please look forward to more giveaways coming soon!
*Your information will not be shared with or sold to any third parties. The Children’s Museum of the Upstate may send you our newsletter or information about our current offerings, but you can easily opt out, if you don’t want to receive them.
How It Works
- 1 Randomly Drawn Winner
- No Purchase Necessary
- Must be 18+ to Win
- Void Where Prohibited
- U.S. only
- 1 winner will be announced June 5, 2020
- Winner notified by email & announced on Facebook
- Winner will be awarded a TCMU-Greenville Summer Camp admission
- Respond to TCMU email to make arrangements
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://giveaway.tcmupstate.org and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TCMU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Children’s Museum of the Upstate (TCMU) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1st at 12:00pm EST and ending June 5th at 12:00am EST. All online entries must be received by June 4th at 11:59pm.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://giveaway.tcmupstate.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TCMU. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TCMU.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an activity kit. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TCMU. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TCMU’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TCMU to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of TCMU. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. TCMU shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TCMU’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that TCMU, anyone acting on behalf of TCMU, and TCMU’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: TCMU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TCMU’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, TCMU may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TCMU. TCMU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TCMU has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, TCMU reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TCMU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is TCMU.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by TCMU is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Meet The Children’s Museum of the Upstate (TCMU)
The Children’s Museum of The Upstate has been a family resource in Upstate South Carolina and surrounding areas since 2009. As a local non-profit, we seek to:
- Provide a dynamic local destination for families
- Serve as an educational laboratory where informal learning and play-based theories can come to life
- Act as a community resource where family-friendly communities are fostered
- Advocate for children by responding to the current needs of families in our communities to provide a safe, inclusive, diverse environment